Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Craft Fair Palooza

I am thrilled to report that we were very successful at our craft fairs after working diligently to prepare for the last two months! Here are a few pics but they really don't do justice to the hard work we put into our creations! I hope you can appreciate what you see! On a personal note, a BIG thanks to my mom for flying out to take care of my princess toddler so I could focus completely on work for the weekend! You are a gift!


Soul Sisters-Two friends working together to share what they love!

A mock set up in my office the day before the craft fair!

So many pretties as my princess said!

We did it!

We do have some items left that we'd love to sell you instead of letting them live in our closets! If your interested, scroll down to the next post! Thanks! Soul Sisters!

1 comment:

  1. very lovely display! I was sorry I couldn't stop by and see you two there!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367