Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness


OK, maybe it's sleep deprivation, but I think it's time for me to have a little fun....and you know, for me it's fun to stamp and craft! Soooooooooo, if you place a card order of at least 10 cards in the month of March, the price will be lowered to $2.00 a card! I am offering this discount for this month only! I am happy to make any kind of card, birthday, thank you, thinking of you, etc, but it must be 10 of the same type of card!

Let me know your preference for colors and card types, 10 cards for $20.00, that's right, it's Madness, March Madness!

Shipping must be paid by the customer! If you have seen something you love in particular, let me know!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367