Saturday, May 14, 2011

A-MAY-ZING Deal!

Hello Card Shoppers!  Are you up for an A-MAY-ZING Deal?

Guess what!  I have a BUNCH of card kits leftover from card classes that need to be made up so that I can bring some order to my craft space!

These are cards that have been featured on Simply Shannon for card classes and more!  I am willing to make these kits up and sell them if you would like to buy them for the bargain basement price of $2.00 per card!  That is a savings of .50 per card!  This is quite a deal as many of these are considered "WOW" cards used to teach different techniques at classes!

Here's the kicker- It's a grab bag-I choose the kit based on volume...you tell me the type of card you need...and I will send you the cards, completely assembled with coordinating envelopes of course!  Please order in quantities of 10, but  you may ask for a variety grab bag this time (3 birthday, 3 blank, 3 thinking of you/friend) as I have a variety of kits already cut!

A-May-Zing? Yes, so don't wait, because when the kits run out, the offer ends!

Feel free to contact me with any questions!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

**Customer pays shipping and handling**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367