Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's In the Bag

OK, so I felt a little guilty that after making teacher gifts and little "happies" all year,  it's true, I bought their end of the year gifts!  Now before you have a huge intake of breath and become incredibly disappointed in me, you should know the reason is because, as a room mom, I was busy organizing and then making the gifts from the class.  Sooooo because I felt guilty about buying these amazing ladies' gifts from Nora, I decided to experiment and make their gift bags. 

I'd love to hear what you think!  Leave a comment and let me know!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

1 comment:

  1. You are an amazing mom, friend, wife and chocolate connoisseur. Your gift bags are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367