Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Little Story

Today I'd like to share a little story.  This picture was taken at my upline, Sharon Armstrong's house.  I am so blessed not just to work with her, but to know her.  She is not just a talented, knowledgeable and creative person, but she is also a kind and caring person who treats her downline and even her clients like friends and family.  My daughter Nora even calls her Mimi.

I wanted you to see a sample of the soon to be retired decor elements in an actual home and not just in the catalog.  She does such a great job with them and has them throughout her home and they all look gorgeous.

Now for my story.

Nora, my 3 year old and I stopped by Sharon's to borrow a stamp set.  After some play and a little spoiling, Nora noticed the lovely display of family pictures and she and Sharon were discussing them.  Then my precocious child said to Sharon, "You know Mimi, we're not supposed to write on the walls!"  Sharon, having raised 5 children of her own and now enjoying being a Mimi, did a lovely job of explaining the difference between wall stickers and pencils, crayons, etc. Soon after that and some hugs and kisses we were on our way. (Unfortunately, soon after we were home, Nora was introduced to a magic eraser for using a pencil on Mommy's bedroom wall.  I wish I could say I was surprised, but I digress...)

In any event, I would love for you to be able to appropriately and beautifully decorate your walls with decor' elements before they are gone for good!  To see a list of our decor' elements, click HERE

To order, call or email me, or as always, you can shop 24/7 online HERE

Also, if you join my team, you not only get the AWESOME experience of Stampin' Up, but the blessing of being a member of Sharon's team too! 

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367