Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Build a Birthday

Flowers made with Cotton paper

The Cherry On Top Paper Stack is so bright and versatile!

Remember, all cards can be customized and sentiments are meant to meet your needs!
Hello Stampers-

Sorry, it has been awhile!  There has been quite a bit happening around here (nothing major, just the business of life!) but I am trying to get back on track! I have  a few posts scheduled, so check back for some great new cards and ideas!

I LOVE how this card came together!  I used items from the new catalog and am delighted to share them with you!  This card features our new in colors-specifically from the Cherry on Top paper stack as well as the Build a Birthday stamp set, our triple banner punch (a must have I promise) and our brand new cotton paper!  I used the new cotton paper to make the flowers and I have to say, it was a dream to work with!

I hope you-and the recipients- love it as much as I do!

Sending Stampin' Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367