Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Personalized Stationery Note Cards

Don't you just love the elegance of a monogrammed card?  I decided that I had several thank you cards I needed to make, as well as some notes to write.  In the interest of time, I decided to make monograms so that they can do double duty!


I used some retired paper for Sale-A-Bration called Everyday Enchantment.
(It was one of my favorites so I stocked up!)

I gave these cards a modern touch by also using some current products such as the trio border punch.

The alphabet I used is called Sophisticated Serifs and has two different sized letters in this font, the larger, which I used being 1/3/4 ". 

Throw in the triple border punch and voila'!


Wouldn't these make a wonderful gift set for a close friend or co-worker?  I know I loved receiving a similar set years back which gave me inspiration for these very cards!  I hope this offers you inspiration as well!

Sending Stampin' Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367