Saturday, February 19, 2011

BIG news



These cards are dedicated to my little sister-my hero, who just got the news this week that she is 5 years cancer free! Can I get a WOO HOO friends? I donated these as thank you cards for her relay for life fundraising efforts! She is AMAZING and I so proud of her and her fighting spirit! She has twice survived this monstrous disease and now she has beat it!

For you stampers who would like to CASE this card, the card itself just uses designer series paper. This is retired cottage wall as she needed purple for the cause of cancer itself. I just used a ribbon loop and affixed it with a brad. Easy peasy! The inside is stamped with hope happens, which is from the stamp set, "Hope Happens."

The envelope (If you stamp with me, you know I have a no naked envelope rule;) is stamped in pink with, "Ribbon of Hope," and love life, live life comes from the "You're a Gem" stamp set in the new mini.

Congratulations Rachelle and thank you for being an inspiration to me and so many others. We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367