Friday, February 11, 2011

February Card Class-

By the time February 23rd is here and we are creating these beautiful cards, Valentine's Day will have passed. But for me, this month is truly about thinking of others. So that is what the focus of the sentiments of these cards is all about! Join us and choose your sentiment to see how you want to show how you care about the others in your life.

February Card Class:
February 23rd, 2011
9:30am and 7:00pm
1613 Woodstream Lane
Allen, TX 75002

Class Fee-$20 to create 12 handmade cards-3 each of 4 designs featured below.


This sweet card uses two new sets-one from our spring mini-"You're a Gem," and one from our Sale-A-Bration catalog- "Bliss." I just love this card!


Since Texas hasn't been behaving like Texas... I decided if you can't beat 'em -join 'em, so this features our "Northern Flurry" embossing folder and "A Word For You" stamp set.


Of course, I couldn't resist playing with our "Eat Chocolate" set once again! This features my mantra, "I would give up chocolate, but I'm no quitter!" Ain't that the truth, and I have the hips to prove it!

These subtle springtime colors feature another stamp available through our Sale-A-Bration promotion-"Elizabeth." I just love the elegance and versatility of this stamp. If you come to this class, you will make one card of each of the above colors and YOU can choose from a variety of sentiments!

I truly hope to see you here!

RSVP to shancanstamp@yahoo.com

Stamping Smiles- Simply Shannon

1 comment:

  1. those are beautiful!!
    can you guess which is my favorite?? :-)

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367