Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Moments At Leadership

 Here I am after being chosen by the prize patrol and winning Apothecary Art as well as the new Framelits Dies from the Occasions Mini!  Woot Woot!  This was in addition to all of the stuff they GAVE us-including a stamp set from the 2012-2013 catalog coming out in June!
Me, Sharon-my dear friend and upline and Jenn, my dear friend and downline-who joined us for Regionals on Saturday!
Aleesia & Me! She is such a sweetheart and I so loved spending time with her during my time there!
Did I mention I La La LOVED Stampin' Up's! Leadership Conference 2012?  It was packed full of so many creative ideas and so much learning!  Oh, and did I mention FREE stuff?  Seriously, if you can't tell from the pictures, Stampin' Up! is about so much more than just the love of stamping.  The relationships you make are so wonderful and mean so much in this business!  Join my team and find out for yourself!  Stampin' Up! is life changing!

1 comment:

  1. Heeeeey - that's me!! I'll see you next year at Leadership chick pea!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367