Thursday, February 23, 2012

We're on the Move

Dear Friends,

You may be wondering why you haven't heard from me about a February card class.  Well.....

I need to let you know that my family and I will be moving just next week.  We got an offer on our house in only two and a half weeks at the beginning of the month.  It was a good offer, the only caveat was that we close on 2/29.  Forgive me for not alerting you sooner.  I have made a couple of attempts to send emails, but my chimpmail has not cooperated.  I will try again.  The good news is we will not be moving far!

We will be staying in Texas and moving about 30 minutes away to Little Elm.  We will be on the Frisco border and in Frisco ISD, so it truly is not far.  I know a lot of people here Little Elm and immediately think of the Aubrey area way out 380, but we are just off of the Dallas North Tollway between Eldorado and Panther Creek Parkway.

My new address is 2529 Hammock Lake Drive, Little Elm, TX 75068 and we will be moving in on 3/1.
Feel free to look us up!

I hope you will still join me for all of my crafting events as you are more than customers to me, you have become friends and I will greatly miss you if you can't make it!

You can still reach me on my cell phone, which is listed on my SU website which you can link to on this site.  I will be scheduling an event before SALE-A-BRATION ends so you can still take advantage of this great time, but you don't have to wait for me!  Just give me a call, or shop my online store 24/7 and remember, for every $50 you spend, you will get a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

Please keep your eyes open for upcoming emails for Simply Shannon events!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367