Saturday, June 23, 2012

Christmas In July Card Class

Did you know that as of today there are only 185 days until Christmas? Sooooo, what could be better than Christmas in July? 
 Lucky Limeade, Cherry Cobbler, and adorable mittens!  It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....
 Let's experiment with one of our new in colors shall we?  How about a little gumball green on this pretty little punched ornament?  LOVE IT!
Raspberry Ripple candy cane, all layered on a gumball green background!  You will start to feel as if you truly are "Walking in a Winter Wonderland!"

All of these cards feature elements from the super cute new stamp set "Chock Full Of Cheer."   I also used the coordinating stampin' wheel, "Cheerful Christmas," as well as the coordinating Designer Series Paper, "Be of Good Cheer." 

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed using all of these products, and new colors and foam stamp pads.  I know you will too, so I hope you will join us for our upcoming Christmas in July Card Class. 

You will create 9 cards total, 3 of each of the above, with coordinating envelopes for only $25.

When:  Thursday, July 5 2012

Where:  My Home 2529 Hammock Lake Drive, Little Elm, TX 75068

Time:  6:15pm

Class Fee:  $25 of FREE if you place a merchandise order of $50 or more!

RSVP: to shancanstamp@yahoo.com by July 3 so I may prepare kits for you.

I can't wait to see you there!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367