Saturday, June 30, 2012

July's Cards are Crackin'

 Create these 3 beautiful cards that are all so different but all so versatile!
This thank you card features the Blooming With Kindness stamp set and our new raspberry ripple ink, layered on basic black, whisper white and baja breeze.  I just love the simplicity and beauty of this jewel.
This card uses both the Apothecary Arts stamp set and Framelits. You will use the techniques of blendering and burnishing on this elegant thank you card.  Other sentiments can be used also.
I just love this all occasion card which features the Postage Due stamp set.  The chevron embossing in midnight muse-one of our new in colors- really pops against our red and white.  What could be more All American?

I hope you can join us to create these beautiful cards!

When:  Thursday, July 19

Time:  6:15pm

Where:  2529 Hammock Lake Dr, Little Elm, TX 75068

Class Fee:  $25 or FREE with a $50 merchandise order!

RSVP:  by Tuesday, July 17 so I may prepare for you.

I look forward to stamping with you!

Sending stamping smiles-
Simply Shannon

1 comment:

  1. They are all cute but I love the postage one! It is my fave - you should definitely go make that card!

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367