Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Custom Orders

Do you like the cards and projects you see me send out in newsletters?

Do you wish you had the time to make them yourself?

Are you unable to attend classes?

Guess What?  I take custom orders!

Custom Orders: I thought this was common knowledge, but lately I've learned differently!  I am always happy to create, and making cards, banners, invitations, favors, or other craft items you may need is part of my job that I love!  Please, consider me for all your crafting needs!

Pricing:  You can look at samples as well as card pricing and banner pricing on my blog on the sidebar and other pricing is always open for discussion. (Customer does pay for shipping)  I love what I do and want to share what I love.

Ordering: Ordering couldn't be easier!  It's as simple as sending me an email or giving me a call!  I will take your order and discuss what you would like.  Orders can be as simple as the type of card, ie, birthday, thinking of you, thank you, sympathy, or be much more specific to meet your needs.  Let me know how soon you need your items and we can go from there!  Painless!

Introducing:  Handmade Notecards (3 1/2 x 5) for $1.50 per card!  These are great for writing a quick thank you card for a kind thinking of you friend! (Standard Cards measure 4 1/4 x 5 1/2) As is standard for all my cards, notecards come with a coordinating envelope!

I have had EXTREMELY satisfied customers thus far and I want you to be satisified too!  The next time you need a special order, or would like to send out something handmade and extra special, please conisder me!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367