Monday, July 23, 2012

Showers of Good Wishes

Love is in the air-literally-and in this lovely banner too!

Candy buffet

Delicious Food-Have you picked up on the pink theme?

Sorry these are upside down!  My sister got the technological skills in the family!

I wanted you to see the embellishments though!


Last weekend, my good friend and downline member threw her gorgeous daughter a bridal shower and I had the priviledge of making the bride this love banner.  I am hoping she will use it each Valentine's Day as well!  Did you notice the pink themed food and candy buffet!  It was a wonderful party and we all had a great time!  My daughter (almost 4) was a bit apprehensive though.  She said, "Mommy, I don't want to see Miss Jessica shower!"  Out of the mouths of babes!

I do make and customize these banners for any event, function, holiday, or even names.  They can be vertical or horizontal.  They look great hanging down a door as well as across a mantle!  They sell for $5 a letter plus shipping!  Let me know what I can design for you!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367