Tuesday, April 3, 2012

April Come Create Card Class

Dear Stampers,

I am sooooooooo excited that I am beginning classes again!  Moving into our new home and getting settled has been an adventure and I have enjoyed it, but I have truly missed stamping with you all!  I hope that you will be inspired by the cards I am teaching at this class! 


I am in love withe the Tea Shoppe stamp set from our Occasions Mini.  It was so fun to work with this combination of Pool Party and Poppy Parade to create this quaint card.  In class I will show you how this card can be used for  Mother's Day card if you like as well! 

 This is actually one of our Make & Takes from the San Antonio Regionals, which I attended after Leadership in January.  It features the Send Me Soaring stamp set as well as the Twitterpated designer series paper, also from the Occasions Mini catalog.  This set does send me soaring!  The more ideas I see the more I want to stamp with it!  It is great for adults and kids alike, and I've seen the cutest ideas for scrap booking with it!

 This card has very little stamping but your eye is drawn to the beautiful paper, Everyday Enchantment from Sale-A-Bration (I will give a package away as a door prize at class!  Woo Hoo!)  and also the gorgeous flower made with the Blossom punch.  This punch coordinates with the Mixed Bunch stamp set, both in the Occasions Mini and both are beautiful!


At this class, you will create 3 of each of the 3 cards above as well as coordinating envelopes for a class fee of $20, or if you choose to place a $35 order, your class and cards are FREE! 

The class will take place at my home:  2529 Hammock Lake Drive, Little Elm, TX 75068, on

Thursday, April, 12 at either 10am or 6:15pm, you choose the time which best fits your schedule.

Please RSVP to shancanstamp@yahoo.com  by April 17th.

I can't wait to stamp with you then!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367