Saturday, January 28, 2012

It's Winter Somewhere

Don't you love these cute little winter mittens?  I did when I saw them!  I cased them from the fabulous Connie Babbert with just a few little changes to shannonize them!  To case means to copy and share everything!  That's one of the many things I love about Stampin' Up!  There is not a lot of negative competition and people love when you are inspired by their ideas!  Customers tell me that they cannot do what I do because they are, "not creative!"  I say, #1 yes you are!  and #2, you don't have to do it alone!  There are thousands of demonstrators out there ready to help you and share ideas with you from all over the world!  Join my team and do what I do!  You won't regret it!  I never have!  Contact me for more details!

This card features the cute, cuter, cutest designer series paper featured in the Sale-A-Bration catalog! Remember, all you have to do is place a $50 order and this could be yours free!  Place a $50 order, choose this paper as your freebie and tell me about it, and I'll send you the directions on how to make this cute little card! 

Until then...

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367