Thursday, January 5, 2012

Share the Love and Create With Me

 Wouldn't you like to make these 3 beautiful cards with me?  Three of each to be exact?
 I am absolutely IN LOVE with the new P.S. I Love You Stamp Set from the new Occasions Mini!  One of the things I love most is that it can be used for more than just Valentines!  It's true....seriously, not like all the bridesmaids dresses I've had over the years!  This set, is beautiful, practical and useful too!
 We are always making such gorgeous birthday cards, but this time, let's remember the men in our lives with this masculine card!  This is a great card using the Well Worn designer series paper and the Perfectly Penned stamp set!  Both are great choices for your stamp room!
Hmmmmmm.....I wonder why I would create a monogram with a B on it?  Could it be that a special someone I know has a birthday coming up?  This uses the Elementary Elegance set from Sale-A-Bration which could be yours FREE with a $50 order!  Isn't the frame beautiful?  The monogram comes from Lovely Letters which is ever popular too!

So, come share the love and stamp with us and enjoy the creative elements and company as well!

What:  Share the Love Card Class for January
When:  Wednesday, January, 25 at 9:30 or 6:15-you choose the time that is convenient for you!
Where:  1613 Woodstream Lane Allen, TX 75002
Class Fee:  $20 for 9 cards-3 of each design above-or free for a $35 order-What's better than that?  Spend $50 and not only will you get your cards free, but you will also get to choose a FREE item from the SALE-A-Bration catalog!

RSVP by emailing me at shancanstamp@yahoo.com by Monday, January 23rd

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367