Sunday, January 29, 2012

Leadership project

Last weekend I had the privilege of attending Stampin' Up's Leadership Conference in San Antonio.  It was such an amazing learning experience for me!  What a wonderful opportunity to spend a few days with so many amazing people who are passionate about the same things I  am passionate about!  Stamping, creating, and crafting!  I learned so much!  This is one of the make and takes we did!  It is such a cute little 8x8 scrapbook page using the newest blossom punch from the occasions mini as well as the Mixed Bunch stamp set and of course, tons of cute SU embellishments!  Of course, I think the most adorable part of this page is the sweet little girl in the picture-my sweet daughter, Nora Kate!  I chose to use the "imagine" sentiment from the Loving Thoughts stamp set because I can only imagine what she's thinking in this sweet picture of her in the TX bluebonnets last spring!  The sky is the limit with Stampin' Up!  Join my team and find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367