Friday, January 27, 2012

Oh Baby!

My sweet friend Beth is hosting a baby shower tomorrow to welcome Baby Madelyn to the world!  I had the honor of designing a banner for the shower and for the parents to use however they wish afterward!  I am really happy with the way it turned out. 

I was asked to use Tiffany blue, red and a little pink to go with the nursery!  I used this beautiful new DSP from our Sale-A-Bration promotion!  It is one of the many choices of free products in the Sale-A-Bration catalog when you place a $50 order from now until March 31st.  I absolutely LOVE it!  I mounted it on polka dot embossed poppy parade and embellished away!  I hope the expectant mommy is pleased! 

If you would like information on ordering a custom made banner, please contact me, or better yet, just let me know you'd like a supply list so you can make one for yourself!  The pictures below show the individual letters!  You may click on them to zoom in!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon






No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367