Wednesday, April 18, 2012

It's a Double Kim Day!

Congratulations to Kim N. and Kim R.- door prize winners from last Thursday's card class!  Kim N of Little Elm, took home a package of the Everyday Elegance Designer Series Paper and Fresh Vintage Stamp Set! 

Kim R. of Aubrey, has won a free stamp class valued up to $20 for a future class!  If I were a lottery player, I'd definitely play double Kim's, but alas I'm not....but I digress:)

Kim N, I can't wait to see what beautiful crafts you create with your paper and stamp set! 

Kim R, just contact me to let me know which class/s you'd like to take!

Hopefully you too can join us at our April 26th class, where we will make an adorable gift card holder and petite purse full of smooches, for an opportunity to win exciting prizes such as these.  (Sorry, SU demonstrators not eligible to win.)

Stay tuned for more details!

Until then...

Sending Stamping Smiles,
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367