Monday, April 23, 2012

Ode To Vogue


I have to admit that I am very sad to see the stamp set Vintage Vogue retiring.  It is one of my favorite stamp sets and is so beautiful and versatile.  Because I hate to see it go, I had to get it out and use it one more time so I designed it for my upcoming card class on May 10th.  This set is a perfect example of a stamp set that has beautiful words and images,  On the inside of of one card it says, "Life happens. Love helps.", and on the inside of the other card it says, "You raise kindness to an art." 

This stamp set as well as the other sets on the retiring list will be available until May 31st if you are interested in ordering.  The item number is:  117690 for wood and 118598 for clear.  The coordinating wheel, not pictured in this card, but incredibly beautiful and also one of my favorites is item number: 117693.  It is called Very Vintage. 

If you would like to order, just call or email me or of course, you can always shop my online store 24/7 by clicking the link in the sidebar. 

Stay tuned to see the other two cards we will be making in the coming days.

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367