Monday, April 30, 2012

May Card Class

 I hope you'll be able to come and create these fun spring cards with us at my May card class!
 The first card is super simple and quick and features a new stamp set that coordinates with the Summer Smooches series.  I just love the fun colors and simplicity of this sweet summer card!
 This card features one of my all time favorite stamp sets, "Vintage Vogue," That is soon to be retired.  I designed this card using the attic boutique designer series paper and the new daffodil seam binding and I'm very happy with the results.  I hope you are too!
This card is a combo of the old and the new.  The fun chevron pattern is from the new Summer Smooches designer series paper, but the beautiful flowers are made from the soon to be retired Island Floral Die.

All three cards are versatile and lovely. 

The card class will be on Thursday, May 10
10am or 6:15pm-whichever time better suits your schedule.

At the class, you will create, 9 cards, 3 each of the 3 cards pictured above, with coordinating envelopes.

The class fee is $20, or for a $35 order, your class and cards are FREE!!!!!

Please RSVP to shancanstamp@yahoo.com by Tuesday, May 8.

I hope to see you there!

Sending Stamping Smiles-
Simply Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

shancanstamp@yahoo.com
214-425-3367